Thanks so much for your interest in our engagement photography! We love engagement sessions. It gives us an opportunity to get to know you and have fun taking photos for awhile without the stress and tight timeline of a wedding day. Plus, there’s no such thing as too many photos :) Engagement sessions are all about you — what kind of session describes YOU best? City photos downtown? A casual date in the park? A couple drinks at your favorite coffee shop? All of the above?
Here are a few of our favorite and most-popular locations (we like other places too, just ask for more recommendations!):
- Downtown Pittsburgh. Lots of cool areas here (Convention Center, Market Square, PPG, buildings, alleys, etc.)
- Strip District
- South Side and/or South Side Works (Hot Metal Bridge, bike trail, etc.)
- Station Square
- Local farms; we know a couple with a ton of gorgeous flowers, views, and scenery. Perfect for an outdoor/park session.
- Mellon Park (great park with wrought iron, a courtyard, stone stairs, etc.)
- Moon Park/Robin Hill Park
- Hartwood Acres
- Schenley Park, and/or around Phipps Conservatory
- McConnells Mills State Park
- Lawrenceville (trendy shops and restaurants)
- North Side (Mexican War Streets, West Park, etc.)
- North Shore (near the stadiums & river)
- Bridges in Pittsburgh (Hot Metal Bridge, the yellow bridges near the stadiums, and Smithfield St. bridge are my favs)
- Mt. Washington (overlooks, incline, etc.)
Get a hold of us!! Most of our wedding collections already include an engagement session, though if you’re only interested in an engagements session that’s okay too. Engagement sessions without a wedding commission begin at $550 and include up to 2 hours at locations of your choice, professionally-edited high resolution digital photos, and reprint rights. Contact us to schedule your session!